Rent: $550 per week
Click here to book a viewing
* Due to the current Covid-19 conditions we will be limiting the number of persons for each viewing.
* Viewings will be a maximum of 15 minutes each.
* Each person will be asked to hand sanitise on entry and on exit of the property.
* Physical distancing of 1 meter must be adhered to at all times
* If you are sick or experiencing symptoms of cold or flu please DO NOT book in or attend the viewing.
This 3 bedroom home is situated in an ideal location less than 5 minutes to the Tuakau township, all amenities and an easy commute to the motorway.
Picturesque and private with post and rail fenced tree lined sealed driveway, leading to a lovely home with open plan living. Cathedral ceiling in the lounge complete with wood fire and heat pump. Covered decking
Property consists of:
* 3 bedrooms
* 1 family bathroom with separate bath, shower, toilet and vanity
* Open plan living and dining
* Wood burner and heat pump
* Modern kitchen with gas hob, dishwasher and range-hood
* Separate laundry
* Double garage with internal access
** Please note: Whilst this home is set on a small lifestyle block, this tenancy only includes the house and surrounding section.
Grazing for sheep on the land may be an optional extra by negotiation.
The adjacent orchard will be maintained by the owner, but tenant can pick fruit for their own use if they would like to
Shedding is only used by the owner.
Move in costs:
One week in advance $550.00
Four weeks bond $2200.00
Total move in cost: $2750.00
Please feel free to drive-by the property but do not enter the property under any circumstances.
Please use viewing tracker to book a viewing